The stylish Airdor Elite provides powerful overhead heating to doorways and entrances. The warm air curtains help to counteract cold draughts flowing into the building through open doors, maintaining a comfortable environment and minimising heat losses to the outside.
With bevelled edges and moulded end panels, the Airdor Elite warm air curtain can be installed above the door in the horizontal or vertical orientation and be either free-hanging/exposed or recessed/concealed.
Our Airdor Elite air curtains are available in a number of sizes, configurations and outputs in LPHW or electric heated formats. The styles comprise of 1m and 1.5m modules which can be joined together to work with, for example, a 2m wide door. The recessed/concealed styles can be fitted within a typical suspended ceiling grid within a plasterboard…
SPC have supplied heating equipment to the new visitors centre, Hafod Eryri, at the top of Mount Snowdon, the highest building in the England & Wales at 3,560ft (1,085m) above sea level. The new summit building replaces a building once described by Prince Charles as ‘The highest slum in Wales’. The new building designed by…Read more
- Product range
- SPC product range brochure
- AIRDOR Elite Air Curtains
- AIRDOR Elite Air Curtains - AIRDOR Elite Concealed (Room Inlet)
- AIRDOR Elite Air Curtains - AIRDOR Elite Concealed (Void Inlet)
- AIRDOR Elite Air Curtains - AIRDOR Elite Wall & Ceiling Mounted
- AIRDOR Elite Air Curtains - Brochure
- AIRDOR Elite Air Curtains - Installation Manual