iTwenty Eight Industrial Radiant Panels
iTwenty Eight Industrial radiant panels have large bore waterways (28mm x 1.5mm thick) and incorporate header arrangements for flow splitting/joining. Individual modules of up to six metres offer opportunities for long runs of panels combined with low pressure drops and can be arranged to maintain same end flow and return pipes at runs of up to 70m.
The product’s radiant surface is formed from a series of pre-fitted/removable lightweight aluminium profiles either plain or perforated. The finished profile exposes the underside of the water tubes which combines with the anti-convective edges to increase the radiant output to 81% of the total with a radiant emissivity of 0.95.
The combination of steel waterways and the aluminium radiant fascia allows the weight of the panel to be reduced without compromising its strength and durability. The panels have been tested for ball resistance to DIN 18032. If required the radiant profiles can be replaced on site without special tooling.
- High quality durable product with reduced operating weight
- Large bore waterways with low flow resistance
- Proven reduction in energy consumption
- Multi module runs up to 70m joined on site with standard press fittings
- Same end connections for reduced installation costs
- Adjustable hanging bars for simple site installation
- Fascia plate sections replaceable in situ; no special tools required
- Can be used for heating & cooling
- Fire resistant insulation
- Range of additional options available
The unique construction of this product incorporates partial room side waterways and integrated anti-convective edge profiles. These features reduce local convection at high level, resulting in lower air temperature above the panel and an increased radiant effect (81%). This is particularly important in high bay areas and can result in up to 15% energy and operating cost savings.
For more information or help with your industrial radiant panel project, please contact our product expert Dave Jones on the contact details below.
Radiant panels offer many benefits; they work well with lower temperature heating systems, save energy and money, and create a more comfortable environment for occupants. And, being unobtrusively installed within a ceiling, they also maximise wall and floor space. Dave Jones, product manager – radiant at SPC, explains more. Radiant heat is a form of…Read more